ProVerde regularly elaborates CBI market surveys. The market surveys are distributed to manufacturers, exporters, trade promotion bodies and other interested parties in developing countries world wide.
Key-elements of the CBI market surveys are: market segmentation, market access, tariff and non-tariff barriers, market trends, competition and price levels, import and export figures, and trade channels. Moreover, the market surveys discuss export marketing guidelines, which help the exporter to evaluate whether to get involved in international business, and learn how to go about exporting.
Selection of CBI publications:
- Market Survey Cut Flowers and Foliage (1997, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Market Survey Plants and Young Plant Material (1997, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Product Survey Summer Flowers (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Product Survey Tropical Flowers (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Marketing Guide Cut Flowers and Foliage (2003)
- Marketing Guide Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (2003)
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (1997, 1999)
- Marketing Guide Pot Plants and Young Plant Material (2003)